@ SUSSEX SPINE CARE - We are now seeing patients all patients in need of chiropractic care
The practice is now open to all those in need of Chiropractic care.
PRECAUTIONS THAT SUSSEX SPINE CARE HAS IN PLACE:
- All patients contacting us for an appointment are triaged over the telephone to establish their status (asymptomatic / symptomatic / self-isolating / living with someone symptomatic or self-isolating / have been in contact with anyone symptomatic).
- Only people in the asymptomatic category can attend the practice.
- A second triage is conducted at the practice and a thermal temperature is taken.
- A strict cleaning, sanitation and infection control protocol is being adhered to in between each patient visit.
- All team members at Sussex Spine Care follow government social distancing guidance where possible.
- The Practice layout has been adapted to maintain social distancing between patients and all team members where possible.
Doug will be wearing appropriate PPE and we will be sanitising all risk assessed areas during each patient visit. As we always do, and always have done, we are putting the health of our clients at the upmost of our importance. Doug has recently updated his First Aid qualification and is already qualified in
"Championing the Management of Healthcare Associated Infection", and has an "Advanced Hygiene Cert".
To date we have taken a very measured approach and would continue to encourage each and every client who does not feel or display Coronavirus symptoms to continue with their Chiropractic care treatments as normal, once lock down measures have been relaxed. We also recommend that you consider how best to boost your natural immune system strength with a healthy diet, vitamin C & vitamin D supplements, a balanced approach to alcohol, plenty of sleep and keeping emotional stress low. Please feel free to ask Doug about how to improve your immune system. He is available phone, email or live video consultation to help our patients at our normal working hours, should you have any concerns.
We appreciate your help and support in controlling the spread of Coronavirus and other infectious disease